What is Shaklee Mindworks?
Shaklee Mindworks is a product that is intended to improve the regular functions of your brain and boost your cognitive abilities in general. The supplement is also designated to provide you with serious assistance in your levels of focus and concentration.
With this said, if you are having issues focusing for more than a few minutes at a time, this is something that you can rely on.
The product is also made of ingredients that are entirely natural. This is also a substantial benefit. It shows that there are no chemicals and, as such, the chance of any potential side effects is going to be minimal. Now, let’s have a closer look to see whether or not this is a product to rely on.
What are the Product Claims?
Starting off, the product claims that it is going to improve the functioning of your brain. This alone is a serious claim that has to be considered. You should also know that the supplement is intended to improve your focus and levels of concentration and to help you clear your mind.
It is also promising to be made entirely out of natural ingredients, which is not something to be underestimated as it is a rather serious thing. You should experience improved mental clarity and memory retention altogether.
Our experts have investigated a variety of brain supplements, and they have found that Mind lab pro provides users with a number of benefits, including enhanced memory and cognition and higher mental agility.
How Does It Rate?
Overall Rating: 2.8/5
|Value for Cost
- Form: Capsules
- Brand: Shaklee
- Cost$62.99 + Free Shipping
- Guarantee60-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Contact: Shaklee
5650 Green Pointe Drive North
Groveport, OH 43125
Email: [email protected]
- Ingredients:Guarana, Chardonnay Seed Extract, Vitamin B6, B12, Blueberry Powder, Green Coffee Extract
The Key Ingredients and How They Work
The ingredients include:
– The botanical component guarana (Paullinia cupana) is well-known for having a high concentration of caffeine and other bioactive substances. According to scientific research mentioned in NCBI by Elizabeth A F S Torres, Ana Clara da C Pinaffi-Langley, and Marcela de Souza Figueira, guarana stimulates the central nervous system, which enhances cognitive function, alertness, and concentration. It may be used as an ingredient in weight-management formulations because it has also been linked to higher energy expenditure and improved fat oxidation.
Chardonnay Seed Extract
– The Chardonnay grape’s seeds are used to make Chardonnay seed extract (Vitis vinifera), which is made up of a variety of polyphenolic substances. According to NCBI research mentioned by Kelly Décordé, Pierre-Louis Teissèdre, Thibault Sutra, Emilie Ventura, Jean-Paul Cristol, and Jean-Max Rouanet, chardonnay seed extract has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities that shield cells from oxidative stress and enhance skin health. In addition, by promoting normal blood pressure levels and enhancing lipid profile markers, it might improve cardiovascular health.
Vitamin B6, B12
– The important vitamins B6 (pyridoxine) and B12 (cobalamin) are needed for many physiological activities. While vitamin B12 is required for the development of red blood cells, DNA synthesis, and neurological function, vitamin B6 is involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, the generation of hemoglobin, and immunological function. These vitamins have been linked to enhanced cognitive function, increased energy metabolism, and general well-being.
–Anthocyanins, antioxidants, and other beneficial chemicals are abundant in blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) powder, which is produced from the fruit of blueberry plants. Consuming blueberries may have neuroprotective effects, enhancing cognitive function and slowing age-related cognitive decline, according to scientific studies mentioned in NCBI by Wilhelmina Kalt, Aedin Cassidy, Luke R Howard, Robert Krikorian, April J Stull. Its potential as a functional element is also highlighted by the associations it has with enhanced cardiovascular health, anti-inflammatory properties, and modification of gut flora.
Green Coffee Extract
– Coffee beans (Coffea arabica or Coffea canephora) are used to make green coffee extract, which is prized for its high concentration of chlorogenic acids. Chlorogenic acids are strong antioxidants that have been researched for their possible advantages in cardiovascular and weight management. According to research, green coffee extract may help people lose weight, accumulate less body fat, and lower their blood pressure. It is a potential element for general health and well-being because it may also have anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic qualities.
What is the Shaklee Mind Work Benefits?
Research has suggested that Benefits are associated with several cognitive processes, including:
- Improved cognitive function: Cognitive function, such as memory, learning capacity, and mental agility, may be enhanced with Shaklee Mind Works.
- Increased focus: To stay on track and be more productive, the supplement may help you focus and concentrate more.
- Enhanced mental clarity: By supporting brain function, it promotes mental clarity and reduces brain fog, making it easier to think clearly and make decisions.
- Reduced stress and anxiety: The ingredients help reduce stress and anxiety, allowing you to feel calmer and more relaxed.
How We Researched & Rated?
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely Shaklee Mind Works will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Support Brain Health*3.5/5
- Improve Focus & Concentration*3.6/5
- Boosting the Mental Performance*3.3/5
- Improve Cognitive Performance*3.2/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
Pros and Cons of Shaklee Mindworks
- The ingredients are powerful and all-natural – there are no chemicals
- The product might be able to improve your memory retention and recall
- It might enhance your overall cognition and it might nourish your brain
- It could stimulate alertness and mental clarity
- Some of the reviews are quite ambiguous
- The benefits might come a bit slower than promised
To help you decide, here is a brief comparison of our top picks:
|Table of Content
|3.2 / 5.0
|4.9 / 5.0
|2.8 / 5.0
|Huperzia Serrata Leaf
Can Shaklee Mindworks Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
The product contains powerful and well-known ingredients which might be able to improve your overall cognition. It is something quite reliable and it might help you out. However, we are unable to determine this because there are quite a lot of ambiguous reviews to take into account.
Is Shaklee Mindworks Safe?
How Should You Use Shaklee Mindworks?
What are the alternatives of Shaklee Mindwork?
How Much Does it Cost?
I have been telling my friends about this product for years. I can readily tell the difference after taking it. I have some age related memory lose. I am not taking about a specific medical condition but the aspect of aging that makes cognitive recall more challenging. When I receive compliments about my memory, I am aware that MindWorks by Shaklee has a great deal to do with how well I am doing. I wish more people would try this product.~ – Boscha Ashe, Amazon Customer
Neurodyne Review – Final Thoughts
As you can see for yourself, the product might be able to provide you with certain benefits. The ingredients seem reliable and the product does seem well-balanced in terms of formulation. At the same time, though, it is also important to note that there are a lot of other options on the market that might be appropriate as well.
The reviews are mixed, so making a conclusive decision based on that wouldn’t be very objective. The best thing to be done is to get in touch with a physician. Your doctor can tell you if this is something you should take or if you should stay away from it – it is as simple as that.
Also, keep an open mind, and be aware that there are other options on the market that you might be able to take advantage of.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Memory Supplements Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”
 Décordé K, Teissèdre PL, Sutra T, Ventura E, Cristol JP, Rouanet JM. Chardonnay grape seed procyanidin extract supplementation prevents high-fat diet-induced obesity in hamsters by improving adipokine imbalance and oxidative stress markers. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2009 May;53(5):659-66. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200800165. PMID: 19035554.
 Calderon-Ospina CA, Nava-Mesa MO, Paez-Hurtado AM. Update on Safety Profiles of Vitamins B1, B6, and B12: A Narrative Review. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2020 Dec 22;16:1275-1288. doi: 10.2147/TCRM.S274122. PMID: 33376337; PMCID: PMC7764703.
 Kalt W, Cassidy A, Howard LR, Krikorian R, Stull AJ, Tremblay F, Zamora-Ros R. Recent Research on the Health Benefits of Blueberries and Their Anthocyanins. Adv Nutr. 2020 Mar 1;11(2):224-236. doi: 10.1093/advances/nmz065. PMID: 31329250; PMCID: PMC7442370.
 Onakpoya I, Terry R, Ernst E. The use of green coffee extract as a weight loss supplement: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised clinical trials. Gastroenterol Res Pract. 2011;2011:382852. doi: 10.1155/2011/382852. Epub 2010 Aug 31. PMID: 20871849; PMCID: PMC2943088.