Key Points for Addium Review
- Addium is a product designed to enhance cognitive function and is classified as a nootropic.
- It aims to address concentration issues, especially for those who have difficulty focusing for extended periods of time.
- The product claims to provide various benefits such as improved brain functioning, increased focus, mental clarity, enhanced memory retention, and overall improved brain performance.
- The effectiveness of the product in achieving these benefits is a significant consideration.
- It is important to determine the reliability and credibility of the product’s claims.
What is Addium?
Addium is a product that is designated to be a cognitive-enhancing nootropic with a lot to offer. If you are experiencing trouble concentrating for more than an hour, then you are one of the many people out there.
This is a product that promises to help you out. With this pill, you are supposed to receive seriously improved functioning of your brain which means further focus, mental clarity, memory retention, and enhanced functioning of your brain altogether.
This is definitely something that you need to take into account. Of course, these are not things that are easy to achieve and the product needs to be particularly reliable. Let’s see if all these are actually possible to achieve with this pill.
What are the Addium Claims?
This claims to be a nearly miraculous pill that will make you a lot smarter. It claims to be one of the best options on the market and this is definitely something that you ought to keep into account when it comes to it. However, the claims are fairly serious.
It is supposed to enhance memory retention, focus, clarity, and concentration. It is also supposed to enhance your energy levels and keep you motivated and driven throughout the entire time. Let’s see if that’s possible through the ingredients which are included in it.
Try Mind Lab Pro if you’re looking for a supplement to improve your cognition that can live up to these claims. Mind Lab Pro has established a reputation as one of the top products in the field of brain optimization because of its scientifically backed ingredients and enthusiastic user feedback.
How Does It Rate?
Overall Rating: 2.8/5
|Value for Cost||2.3/5|
- Form: Capsules
- Brand: Addium
- Cost$40 + Free Shipping
- Guarantee 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Contact: Addium
Jackson, Wyoming, United States.
- Ingredients:GABA, Huperzine A, Tyrosine, Caffeine
Who Makes Addium?
The information I have does not identify the producer or business behind Addium. It’s possible that the business has changed or that my knowledge of it is out-of-date. I suggest completing an online search or consulting dependable sources to find the most precise and up-to-date details regarding Addium’s maker.
Addium Key Ingredients and How Do They Work?
The ingredients are rather serious and they are amongst the most important thing to consider when it comes to the usage of the product. They include:
– In the central nervous system, GABA serves as an inhibitory neurotransmitter. As documented in the journal of NCBI by Piril Hepsomali, John A. Groeger, Jun Nishihira, and Andrew Scholey discussed that by controlling neural excitability, encourages relaxation and lessens anxiety. Supplements containing GABA are frequently used to assist sleep, elevate mood, and reduce stress.
– A naturally occurring alkaloid substance derived from Chinese club moss is huperzine A. It functions as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, which means that it blocks the acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter important for memory and cognition, from being broken down. Huperzine A is frequently used to improve focus, memory, and cognitive ability.
– An article review in NCBI by Mirjam Bloemendaal, Monja Isabel Froböse, Joost Wegman, and Bram Bastiaan Zandbelt, discussed the amino acid tyrosine is essential for the synthesis of neurotransmitters like dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. Mood, alertness, and stress response are all regulated by these neurotransmitters. Tyrosine supplementation may aid to promote mental performance, reduce the effects of stress, and enhance cognitive function.
– Various foods and beverages, such as coffee, tea, and chocolate, contain caffeine, a well-known stimulant. As an adenosine receptor antagonist, it prevents the effects of adenosine, a neurotransmitter that aids in relaxation and sleep. Consuming caffeine can increase alertness, sharpen focus, and momentarily reduce weariness.
Can Addium Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
According to the manufacturer, this is a product that could replace everything else you are using and combine it into one. This is definitely a product that could bring some benefits if we had to take only the ingredients into account. Unfortunately, there is a lot of negativity in the comments and that’s why we can’t make an assumption of the kind.
What are the Addium Benefits?
Research has suggested that Benefits are associated with several cognitive processes, including:
- Improved cognitive function: Cognitive function, such as memory, learning capacity, and mental agility, may be enhanced with Addium.
- Increased focus: To stay on track and be more productive, the supplement may help you focus and concentrate more.
- Enhanced mental clarity: By supporting brain function, it promotes mental clarity and reduces brain fog, making it easier to think clearly and make decisions.
- Reduced stress and anxiety: The ingredients help reduce stress and anxiety, allowing you to feel calmer and more relaxed.
How We Researched & Rated?
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely Addium will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Support Brain Health*2.5/5
- Improve Focus & Concentration*2.6/5
- Boosting the Mental Performance*2.3/5
- Improve Cognitive Performance*2.2/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
Pros and Cons of Addium
- It is very prominent and serious.
- It is capable of enhancing your memory recall and retention.
- It could help you focus and concentrate.
- There are a lot of negative reviews
- No FDA approval
To help you decide, here is a brief comparison of our top picks:
|Table of Content||Qualia-mind||Alpha brain||Addium|
|Rating||3.2 / 5.0||4.9 / 5.0||2.8 / 5.0|
|Sold By||Neurohacker Collective||Onnit||Addium|
|Brand Name||Neurohacker Collective||Onnit||Addium|
|Dosage||2 Capsule||1 Capsule||1 Capsule|
|Ingredients||Huperzia Serrata Leaf||L-Theanine||Huperzine A|
|Unit Count||154 Capsule||90 Capsule||60 Capsule|
|Read More||Read More||Read More||Read More|
Is Addium safe?
A:Addium is not a desirable option in terms of safety profile.
There are numerous components in Addium that may have harmful side effects. Caffeine has the potential to be the most harmful of them.
Caffeine concentrations that are too high can cause seizures, behavioral abnormalities, heart rate increases, and insomnia.
Even significant stomach pain was experienced by some clients after taking a pill.
Scientific benefits of some Addium compounds have been established. The product does not, however, include enough of either to provide any appreciable benefits.
Where To Buy Addium?
The product itself is reasonably priced, costing $40 each bottle for a one-month supply. Additionally, they provide discounts for larger orders and a 30-day money-back guarantee, which is standard in the sector.
It doesn’t appear to be sold at any retail locations like GNC, Walgreens, CVS, or Walmart, according to a few other websites I visited.
How do I take Addium?
How long does it take to kick in?
A: According to what I’m seeing, you generally start to see results in the first 30 minutes, with the biggest effects seen after about 2 hours.
Users report the effects wearing off about 6 hours after the first dose.
Productivity at work has increased
I’ve started taking the addium in conjunction with another supplement that I’m using for focus NootropX – 90 caps – Mental Focus and Concentration Supplement With Memory Enhancement For Extreme Clarity and Alertness – Instant Brain and Memory Power Boost From Patented AES® Absorption System – The Ultimate Brain Vitamins and the combination of the two is really changing my whole life. With the nootropx I’m able to really focus on a task and completed, and the addium gives me the motivation to work, and work alot.
My productivity at work has increased so much, and it’s really amazing. I cannot believe it. I recommend both of these products, they will definitely change the way that you attempt projects. ~ Marvin, Amazon Customer
Addium Review – Final Thoughts
All in all, Addium seems like a product that you can take into account. It definitely can bring a lot of benefits to the table and this is something that you ought to consider. This is something important if you are struggling with memory loss, for instance.
However, it is also important to note that there are a lot of actual drawbacks. A lot of the reviews are negative, making it rather questionable. There are a lot of established options that you can possibly take advantage of when it comes to it, so make sure to check out the market further.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Memory Supplements Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”
 Friedli MJ, Inestrosa NC. Huperzine A and Its Neuroprotective Molecular Signaling in Alzheimer's Disease. Molecules. 2021 Oct 29;26(21):6531. doi: 10.3390/molecules26216531. PMID: 34770940; PMCID: PMC8587556.
 Bloemendaal M, Froböse MI, Wegman J, Zandbelt BB, van de Rest O, Cools R, Aarts E. Neuro-Cognitive Effects of Acute Tyrosine Administration on Reactive and Proactive Response Inhibition in Healthy Older Adults. eNeuro. 2018 Apr 30;5(2):ENEURO.0035-17.2018. doi: 10.1523/ENEURO.0035-17.2018. PMID: 30094335; PMCID: PMC6084775.
 Cappelletti S, Piacentino D, Sani G, Aromatario M. Caffeine: cognitive and physical performance enhancer or psychoactive drug? Curr Neuropharmacol. 2015 Jan;13(1):71-88. doi: 10.2174/1570159X13666141210215655. Erratum in: Curr Neuropharmacol. 2015;13(4):554. Daria, Piacentino [corrected to Piacentino, Daria]. PMID: 26074744; PMCID: PMC4462044.