You have a lot of errands to run and assignments to complete each day. It is not easy to constantly be alert and complete everything that is expected of you. Cognitive enhancers that are also known as “nootropics” are supplements that can help your brain remain sharp until you complete all challenges for the day.
What Is Cortigon?
Cortigon is a nootropic supplement manufactured by Truth Nutra, a US-based company with headquarters in Florida. Its formula is backed with a scientific research and it contains ingredients that can improve your brain abilities and capacity. It can assist you in increasing alertness and tackling any task that is in front of you.
The product focuses on cortisol, which is a hormone that induces stress in your body and helps you maintain its balance. By securing that, it can calm your brain and help you focus while decreasing anxiety and stress. The company offers a full money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the effects of the product.
What are the Product Claims?
Cortigon is promising a lot and the top of that list is helping you to deal with stress. If you are dealing with anxiety, this product can help you deal with the symptoms. Cortigon has a formula that provides compounds that are essential for the functioning of the human brain.
The product can help you with issues of remembering information. Your memory will benefit from healthy and natural ingredients and you will be able to memorize things like never before. Thanks to its formula, the capsules can help combat brain fog and achieve the clarity of mind. That way you will be able to focus on the current assignments instead of spreading your attention everywhere.
The manufacturer emphasizes that Cortigon can help you boost mental performance without crashing or any other side effects. This is because of the healthy and natural nutrients included in the pills.
The Key Ingredients and How They Work
The manufacturer pinpoints the importance of six ingredients in Cortigon:
- Docosahexaenoic-Acid – You can find DHA in healthy fatty acids Omega-3. It is also a compound that you can locate in the cerebral cortex and that is why it is important for the brain’s health. It can help to form new cells in the brain and reduce inflammation
- L-Carnitine – You will find this ingredient in many nootropics because of its famous anti-aging effect. It can protect you from fatigue and cognitive decline
- Inositol – The benefits include reducing stress and improving your mood by enhancing your insulin resistance. Today’s diets are affecting your sensitivity to insulin and inositol can help you with that. Aside from that, it can also reduce anxiety
- Ginkgo Biloba – This extract is derived from the plant of the same name. It is known as an antioxidant that can do wonders in protecting the health of your brain cells. It is also used in treating cognitive decline and dealing with various mental diseases, including Alzheimer’s
- Choline Bitartrate – It is a part of the family of B vitamins. You can find it in food, but you can’t get enough of it from today’s typical diet. It helps proper brain function and boosts overall health
- Phosphatidylserine – This might be the key ingredient of Cortigon. It can help you reduce the levels of cortisol and protect neurotransmitters. It keeps the hormonal balance and enhances clarity and focus, while reducing stress
Can Cortigon Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
When you take a look at the list of ingredients, you would say that this product has all the right compounds to help your brain’s performance. The amount of each ingredient is clearly listed on the label. However, some of the compounds, such as choline, are included in each capsule with only a tiny dosage. That is probably why some users stated that they haven’t noticed a visible effect of Cortigon.
However, if you only need a small boost to their brain to obtain an optimum level of performance, this product undoubtedly can help you. It contains a bunch of helpful ingredients that will only benefit your brain.
What are the Strengths of Cortigon?
- Each ingredient was chosen based on scientific research
- May help you deal with stress on a regular basis
- Can help you improve your memory
- May help you enhance alertness and focus on current tasks
What are the Weaknesses of Cortigon?
- Could use a bigger dosage of some ingredients
Is Cortigon Safe?
At the recommended dosage, Cortigon is safe. There are some ingredients, such as inositol and DHA, that may be worrying you, but their dosage is fairly small.
How Should You Use Cortigon?
It depends on your workload during the day. The usual daily dosage is set at two capsules. However, if you anticipate stressful events, you can increase the dosage that day to four or even six pills.
How Much Does It Cost?
If you are buying a single bottle, it will cost you $39.95. However, you can get discount if you buy multiple bottles. For example, a two-bottle pack costs $72.70, while you can buy three bottles at once for $99.99.
Customer Reviews and Testimonials
Users that posted their feedback are full of nice words for Cortigon. A customer emphasizes that he tried the pills because of the affordable price, but continued using it because it delivered the expected result. A customer emphasizes that he successfully dealt with brain fog thanks to this product, while another pinpointed that he has been constantly focused and in the zone.
Cortigon Review – Final Thoughts
At first glance, Cortigon is filled with healthy and natural ingredients that can help boost brain’s performance. While it does an excellent job in helping you increase focus and memory, its effects are somewhat limited by the small dosages of certain ingredients. In other words, the pills could be more powerful and that it the reason why it works only for those whose brain needs a small boost.
Fortunately, you can increase the dosage if you feel like you need more mental energy for the day, but that is not something you should do regularly. At the end of the day, we can conclude that despite being an effective brain enhancement, we expect users to think through before buying this product.