What is XBrain?
XBrain is a brand of dietary supplements intended for different uses, including protein boost, recovery support, and promotion of digestive and overall health.
The company that owns the brand is named Pick & Pack Express Ltd and is situated in Leicestershire, United Kingdom. This is also the place where all the products of the XBrain brand are made.
The company has been in business for a while now and has established a fairly reputable name on the supplement market. They focus on producing health supplements that focus on various areas and come in different forms, including capsules and powders. Some of their products focus on boosting your brain health and that is what we will focus on in this review.
What are the Product Claims?
First of all, XBrain claims to produce dietary supplements that are based on natural ingredients. The overall aim is to provide a positive effect on your health, but the focus may vary from one product to another.
XBrain divides its supplements into three categories, including XBrain Protein, Performance Line, and Optimal Health. The manufacturer claims to deliver consistent quality of products and that each of their supplements offered can be helpful to improve your health in different areas.
The Key Ingredients and How They Work?
In this section, we will focus on the best products from XBrain brand in each of the categories.
- XBrain Purified Collagen – This is a protein drink that offers a generous amount of beef-sourced purified hydrolyzed collagen per serving. According to reports, collagen may help in boosting brain power. Each drink contains a mixture of essential and non-essential amino acids, including Lysine, Tyrosine, Glycine, Proline, Lysine, Serine, Asparagine, Asparagic Acid, Glutamine Acid, Alanine, Hydroxyproline, Hydroxylysine, Arginine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Isoleucine, Methionine, Valine, and Threonine.
XBrain Performance Line
- Xanorex – In its essence, this is a product that promotes fat burning by inducing thermogenesis. However, due to the inclusion of natural stimulants, such as caffeine and green tea, you may experience potential benefits for your brain. The stimulants may help to provide an extra boost of energy and improve focus and alertness when needed. At the same time, some other ingredients have antioxidant properties that may protect brain cells from deteriorating. The compounds included in Xanorex include African Mango Extract, Green Tea Extract, Acai Berry Extract, Capsicum Extract, Cinnamon Extract, l-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Guarana Extract, Citrus Aurantium Powder, Raspberry Ketones, Siberian Ginseng Extract, Kelp Extract, Vitamin b6, Piperine, Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, Chromium Picolinate, and Vegetable Cellulose Capsule.
XBrain Optimal Health
- Omega 3-6-9 – Essential fatty acids can play a vital role in your overall health and that includes brain performance. Thanks to the inclusion of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids, you may experience boosted mental performance. These compounds may also help to preserve brain functions and protect brain cells from damage. Other ingredients include Alpha-Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, and Oleic Acid. The product contains Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, and Vitamin E.
Some of the other products worth mentioning include Exogenous Ketone Base and XBrain Spectrum of vitamins and minerals.
Can XBrain Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
Although none of the products are primarily advertised as brain enhancement products, there are some supplements that might enhance the user’s brain performance.
Most of them focus on providing nutrients that will help your mental health in the long run by assisting in preventing cognitive decline and helping to preserve optimum brain function.
If you set your mind on a particular XBrain product, we suggest conducting a research to find out more about it. So far, the products of this brand seem to have received a mixture of positive and negative reviews.
What are the Strengths of XBrain?
- The products of the brand may help you to preserve optimal brain function in the long run
- The supplements may provide some benefit to the overall health of both your body and mind
- Some of the products might help to promote weight loss and get a toned body
- There are supplements that may provide an energy boost to the user
What are the Weaknesses of XBrain?
- There are not many supplements that fit with the name of the brand as most products focus on helping to get a lean body
- Some of the product may not be suitable for vegans or vegetarians
- You need to be cautious of potential allergens included in the supplements
- Some of the supplements may have bad taste or leave you with a fishy breath
Is XBrain Safe?
Overall, XBrain products appear to be safe. However, you should make sure to carefully read the label and follow the instructions. Pay attention to any allergen info and analyze the list of ingredients to ensure that you can use the products in a safe manner.
How Should You Use XBrain?
While the instructions vary from one product to another, most of the XBrian products should be taken on a daily basis. In case of powders, you should usually mix a scoop in a big glass of water and drink the beverage.
As for the capsules, in most cases, you should take them a couple of times per day. However, the important thing to remember is to read the label and follow the instructions.
How Much Does It Cost?
The price of the XBrain Purified Collagen is set at £29.99 per container. The price for a pack of Xanorex is exactly the same, while you can buy Omega 3-6-9 can be bought at the price of £15.49. The freight costs are usually £5.99 but may vary depending on your location.
XBrain Review – Final Thoughts
XBrain is a brand of supplements that offer products across several different categories. Depending on the supplement you choose, you may expect different potential benefits from taking it.
The products mostly come in the form of capsules and powder and it is up to you to choose which works for you better.
However, there are some disadvantages associated with the XBrain brand that you should consider. Some of the supplements are not suitable for vegans because they contain animal-sourced ingredients and you also need to be aware of potential allergens, which is why we suggest reading the label carefully.
Finally, some of the users complained about the supplement they have been taking leaving a bad aftertaste or, in the case of Omega 3-6-9, a fishy breath.
Ultimately, XBrain offers supplements that seem fine and may deliver various benefits, although it is a shame there are not more products that focus on brain enhancement.
Although it may be beneficial to take their supplements, if you take the several disadvantages into consideration, perhaps you should continue your search and check out other available products online.