Sometimes, it is hard to get enough quality sleep, and dieting accurately has become challenging. The brain gets short of the necessary nutrient need for optimal functioning. Therefore, we start having difficulty remembering essential dates, where last you dropped the box, or focus on a task without being distracted by your ruminating thoughts.
Ideally, eating right, taking lots of naps and deep, quality sleep may help in restoring the brain and support the overall brain health.
What is Vostok Brain Recharge?
There are supplements to help foster the brain’s recovery process just as Vostok Brain Recharge. It is a nootropic; dietary supplement specially formulated to help improve cognitive performance, support promoting mental clarity and aid in the increase of mental concentration.
This nootropic product is designed to function on multiple levels that may help promote cognition and mental health. The product is manufactured using a proprietary blend of active, highly-beneficial ingredients to help achieve the set mandates.
The manufacture equally designed the nootropic product to be safer for use and claim not to include neutotixins or other harmful ingredients.
What are the Vostok Brain Recharge Claims?
The manufacturer of this nootropic product has produced a lot of supplements with a motive of helping people achieve their goals without being setback due to health challenges. Thier supplements, like Vostok Brain Recharge, has gained lots of attention and mixed feedbacks online.
However, according to the manufacturer, Vostok Brain Recharge is no different and claims to offer several cognitive benefits that may improve user’s mental clarity and concentration. The manufacturer alleges that it may boost intelligence levels and memory functions.
Also, it might help improve focus, alertness, mood and energy levels while supporting the broadening of your cognitive capacity.
What are the Key Ingredients and How They Work?
DMAE Bitartrate (Dimethylaminoethanol): it is known as for its memory and mood enhancement ability. The ingredient is made up choline, which helps increases acetylcholine, for enhancing memory.
- L-Glutamine: This is an essential amino acid, and plays a vital role in the building block of protein (muscle).
- Glutamic Acid: a neurotransmitter with a vital role in various body systems – immune, digestive – and proper muscles functioning.
- Green Tea Extract: Contains antioxidants known as catechins, which increases the thermogenesis in our body.
- Bacopa Extract: often included in reducing anxiety, support treating depression and boost your mood.
- Choline (bitartrate): This ingredient is believed to improve attention, recall ability and memory.
- Inositol: in high dose, it may help treat anxiety
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: This is an amino acid, a building block of protein, is present in lots of foods items including meat and dairy products. L-Tyrosine improves memory and cognition even in stressful times.
- Bilberry Fruit Extract: It contains tannins and often helps reduce inflammation and improve circulation.
- Gaba (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid): It acts as a neurotransmitter, and it’s produced in the brain. GABA is believed to reduce anxiety, reduces symptoms of PMS, and improve mood.
- Grape Seed Extract: It’s an ingredient with antioxidant properties known to improve cardiovascular conditions
Can Vostok Brain Recharge Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
Vostok Brain Recharge is a nootropic product designed by top-notch physicians to help people boost their brain health with the manufacturer proprietary formula. The company formulation contains equipotent compounds like DMAE, minerals, Bacopa Monnieri, vitamins, and L-Glutamine. Furthermore, this cognitive enhancer’s features a slow-release formulation that may help users improve mental clarity and alertness.
What are the Strengths of Vostok Brain Recharge?
- The manufacturer offers free trial bottles
- The product may help its users attain higher level of cognitive functioning
- it may aid the easy recall of things and improve the brain’s ability to remember.
- Vostok Brain Recharge contains ingredients believed to help alleviate stress, anxiety, and depression
- the nootropic item may be capable of boosting energy levels
- The ingredients list does not include GMOs and glutens
What are the Weaknesses of Vostok Brain Recharge?
- Its result varies from one person to another based on body chemistry, and weight.
- May require doctors prescription for effectiveness
- Contains active ingredient in small proportions and to many vitamins
- May not be totally effective for depression
What is the Return and Exchange policy?
It offers lifetime money-back guarantee, no questions asked
How Should You Use Vostok Brain Recharge?
According to the manufacturer, take 2 Capsules daily with a meal or as prescribed by a professional.
How Much Does it Cost?
Vostok Brain Recharge cost $15.45, and it is sold on the official Vostok-Nutrition website. Also, the company offers free shipping on all products, provided it’s in the USA.
Vostok Brain Recharge Review – Final Thoughts
Overall, Vostok Brain Recharge may be of benefits by helping patients struggling with forgetfulness, reduced cognitive functioning, etc. It contains an innovative mix of herbal extracts, vitamins, and minerals.
These included substances which were handpicked by the manufacturer because of their long history in traditional medicine for helping boost cognitive performance.
The product may support the natural regeneration of brain cells, may help enhance focus, memory and support the increase of user’s mood levels. It is not suitable for individuals looking for product to help handle depression or anxiety disorders. Therefore, it is advisable to check in with a professional to ensure the product is best for you.