What Is Reloaded?
Reloaded is a nootropic supplement intended for gamers and those who are looking for a short-term improvement of their cognitive performance. The product aims to help in boosting reaction times, reflexes, alertness, focus, and memory. All this should help recreational and professional gamers and streamers with their performance. The manufacturer claims that the product provides a boost of energy without the usual clash that follows when the effects wear off.
Reloaded is a supplement that comes in form of sticks with four different tastes – berry blast, tropical daiquiri, piña colada, and voodoo berry. The potential benefits do not change regardless of the taste that you choose.
What are the Product Claims?
When it comes to product’s claims, the primary benefits should be the boost of energy provided by each serving. According to the manufacturer, Reloaded uses several energy pathways to help to secure extra energy. Aside from this, it is also important to mention that this product also claims that it can provide a so-called crash-free energy, which means you won’t be experiencing a crash when the product’s effects wear off.
Reloaded will also enhance your motivation and help to put you in a better mood. Something that might be particularly important for gamers is that the product also claims to help in boosting your reflexes, especially reaction times, which can be important while playing games. Finally, you should also experience increased mental clarity and improved cognition functions.
The Key Ingredients and How They Work?
We have listed some key ingredients of Reloaded below:
- Teacrine – This is actually pure theacrine which you can find in tea leaves. It can help to put you in a better mood and it may also enhance your motivation while helping you to achieve mental clarity.
- Dynamine – An alkaloid derived from the Kucha tea leaves. It has similar properties to tacrine and can help to boost energy and focus, as well as promote a positive mood.
- Caffeine – A stimulant that is often used in products that aim to boost your alertness and concentration. Aside from that, caffeine may assist in enhancing your focus and other cognitive functions, as well as accelerate your metabolism.
- Black Walnut Extract – This extract has antioxidant properties and may boost heart health and overall immunity.
- GoBHB Ketones – Comes in three forms – sodium, magnesium, and calcium BHB. These compounds can be an essential body and mind fuel that your brain might utilize as energy.
- L-Tyrosine – This compound has nootropic properties that can boost your memory and assist in enhancing your performance during stressful activities, such as gaming.
The so-called advanced gaming optimization matrix also includes Taurine, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Alpha GPC, L-Choline, and Noopept. Depending on the flavor you choose, other compounds may include Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Ace-K, Red 40, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, and Elderberry Extract.
Can Reloaded Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
According to the manufacturer, it shouldn’t take longer than 15 minutes after taking Reloaded to start experiencing the effects. When it comes to cognitive functions, you may expect this product to assist in increasing your alertness and concentration.
Thanks to caffeine and some other ingredients, the product may improve your focus. While Reloaded may boost your brain’s performance, the manufacturer warns that the effects of a single stick are limited to a maximum of six hours.
What are the Strengths of Reloaded?
- A mixture of ingredients that may help improve gamers’ performance
- The supplement may help to boost energy levels
- Users might feel a boost in focus and alertness
- The product can assist in improving reflexes and reaction times.
What are the Weaknesses of Reloaded?
- The effect of a single stick is maximum six hours
- The supplement is not effective in a long-term period
- You should not take it late at night unless you want to stay awake
- Users may have to go through a testing period to find a suitable dosage
Is Reloaded Safe?
Reloaded contains natural supplements and, as such, should be safe for everyone to drink. However, you should acknowledge that the presence of caffeine means that you should avoid taking the pill late in the evening unless you want to stay awake.
How Should You Use Reloaded?
Since it contains caffeine, you should start slowly with a single stick per day. The manufacturer suggests taking it an hour or so before a challenging mental activity to boost your concentration levels and other cognitive abilities. If you feel like you can handle it, you can increase the dosage to two sticks per day.
How Much Does It Cost?
A single box of Reloaded costs $34.99 on the official website of the products. You can also purchase multiple containers and get two boxes for $69.98 or four boxes at the pric width=”250″ height=”250″ class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-1609″ e of $99.99. Each of the containers has 15 servings and the sticks come in four different tastes.
Reloaded Review – Final Thoughts
If you are a passionate gamer looking for a supplement that will boost your performance, it might be worth your while to check out Reloaded. The mixture of ingredients may enhance your energy and improve your reflexes and focus, but you should keep in mind that the effects will wear off after four to six hours.
In other words, Reloaded is a supplement that may be helpful in boosting your energy short-term, but comes with no long-term benefits. While gamers may consider it useful, you might want to consider other alternatives on the market before making the final decision.