What is Neurodyne?
Neurodyne, a dietary supplement, is a new supplement in the field of cognitive performance supplements. The product contains several potent ingredients popularly known to have several positive nootropic effects.
It is designed to help improve mood, enhance focus, lower anxiety and boost concentration. The product features several proprietary blends, unlike most nootropic supplements.
It is advertised as the supplement to keep you on top of your game without having to undergo chemical or harsh treatment.
What are the Neurodyne Claims?
The nootropic item is manufactured and distributed by Neurodyne. The company boast of its potent proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients capable of enhancing cognitive performance. The manufacturer has provided users with the included ingredients in each proprietary blend.
According to the manufacturer, the nootropic supplement is said to contain only natural and highly beneficial herbal extract, vitamins, and essential amino acids, which may provide a full spectrum of cognitive benefits.
The product is alleged to help increase concentration, enhance the user’s ability to recall, improve mood and amplify focus. This stack is formulated to help improve the quality of sleep, relieve mental stress for better mental clarity.
What are the Key Ingredients and How They Work?
The nootropic features a reliable working process that is based on its proprietary blend to help improve cognitive performance, improve memory, boost brain energy and increase the overall mental health. It contains several herbal extracts often added to traditional medicine to help increase mental focus, concentration and provide other cognitive benefits.
Here are the proprietary blends used in the formulation and some of the ingredients included in each:
Neuro Rise Blend (2000 mg) this proprietary blend contains three powerful ingredients:
- Huperzia – This ingredient helps inhibit acetylcholinesterase and needed in a small amount for enhancement of learning, alertness, and energy.
- Cordyceps – This substance is a fungus widely known to have positive medicinal effects. It is claimed to support the treatment of several ailments – from colds to low energy.
- Theobromine – It is a compound naturally found abundantly in cocoa beans and said to be a suitable replacement for caffeine. It is believed to offer some nootropic benefits such as improving cognition and mood.
Neuro Sub Inhibitor Blend (250 mg)
- Sulbutiamine – This ingredient is favorite for its ability to contribute with dopamine production, and, as such, is believed to help improve mood, focus, motivation, and memory.
- Hops – It is known for its soothing estrogenic effects. Hops are said to be great for anxiety, insomnia, excitability, irritability and many more.
- Rhodiola Rosea – Popular in traditional Chinese medicine, for its cognitive and physical benefits. This herbal extract may reduce fatigue and exhaustion during stressful condition. Also, Rhodiola Rosea possesses neuroprotective properties.
Neuro X-Stress Blend (180 mg)
- Lavender – This is great for improving sleep quality and a great relaxant.
- Valerian – This herb is popularly used to help treat insomnia. It might also prove useful in handling psychological stress and anxiety.
- L-theanine – This is an essential amino acid abundant in green tea and used for its ability to lessen anxiety and induce relaxation.
Neuro Smart Blend (70 mg)
- Noopept – This is one of the potent synthetic drugs. It has antioxidant, anti-anxiety, and prevent neurotoxicity while improving blood circulation in the brain.
- Bacopa Monnieri – This herbal extract is a great cognitive enhancer and can help improve the age-related mental decline. It is known to be able to boost the user’s ability to retain and recall for a short duration.
Neuro Absorption Blend (200 mg)
- According to the manufacturer, the nootropic is said to contain about 72 highly beneficial trace minerals such as fluoride, zinc, iron, chromium, selenium, copper, etc. They are included to help ensure every beneficial ingredients is absorbed and utilized by the body. It is also contain other ingredients like vegetarian capsule and silica.
Can Neurodyne Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
The product containS herbal extracts widely known to offer several cognitive benefits. Neurodyne is designed to supply the central nervous system with the necessary nutrient to help ensure its normal functioning and health status.
The nootropic may help increase the blood flow which helps carry more oxygen and required nutrient to the brain. Also, Neurodyne has a proprietary blend that might helps lessen mental stress and anxiety for improved mental clarity.
What are the Strengths of Neurodyne?
- Neurodyne may help enhance focus, concentration, and memory recall
- It may help improve attention and alertness
- The nootropic may help handle stress
- The product may be responsible for the increase in overall health
What are the Weaknesses of Neurodyne?
- It may not be the go-to for dealing with anxiety disorders.
- The dosage of each ingredient is not stated except for each proprietary blend.
- Includes stimulant which some customers may find disturbing.
- Contains more ingredients believed to help deal with stress than improving cognitive performance.
What are the Return and Exchange policy?
The manufacturer has a 30-day return and exchange policy, wherein users can apply for a full refund or exchange of the product if you find it unsatisfactory.
How Should You Use Neurodyne?
For optimal benefits, consume two capsules of Neurodyne daily, one capsule in the morning and the other later in the evening.
How Much does it Cost?
One bottle of this nootropic item retails for $69.97. However, an interested buyer can sign up for the manufacturer’s auto-ship program and take advantage of other bonuses.
Neurodyne Review – Final Thoughts
All-in-all, Neurodyne does include a lot of ingredients with a long history in ancient medicine for increase wellbeing and performance. The product contains several proprietary blends with vitamins, minerals, herbal extract, and trace elements included to help improve focus, brain power, attention, mood, and concentration.
However, among the numerous ingredients added only a few ingredients such as Bacopa monnieri is known to help improve cognitive performance. The majority are dead weight and have nothing to do with boosting the mental performance.
Also, the product packs some synthetic ingredients which may lead to further health complications. Besides, the manufacturer did not specify the dosage for each ingredient used to help stipulated the product efficacy in improving mental performance.
Therefore, it is advised that you take a look at another nootropic supplement that packs ingredients known to help improve cognitive performance with little or no synthetic ingredients.