What is Neuro ZT?
Neuro ZT is a nootropic supplement which means that it is intended to have an effect on the way your brain functions. In the particular case of Neuro ZT, we are told that the supplement can enhance focus, reduce fatigue, and sharpen your concentration.
This is a supplement that is available without a prescription however, you should always consult with your doctor or specialist before taking any supplement that has any effect on your brain.
You should also know that this particular supplement comes in pill form and is meant to provide your body and brain with concentrated herbs and vitamins that supposedly will benefit your cognitive functions.
From the information that we have gathered, it does not seem that Neuro ZT will have an effect on your memory as some other nootropic supplements claim to have.
What are Neuro ZT’s Claims?
The name of the company that produces Neuro ZT is called Vivanta Nutrition and they make a variety of different kinds of supplements.
The company claims that they formulate all of their supplements with integrity and scientific research. In regards to Neuro ZT, they claim that it will enhance focus and reduce your mental fatigue.
What are the Key Ingredients and How They Work?
The ingredients included in Neuro ZT seem to be mostly natural so it may be that this product can actually be called a natural supplement. The ingredients consist of vitamins, fatty acids, and others. Let’s take a look at some of the ingredients.
- DHA – DHA is a fatty acid that is commonly found in algae and fish. It is believed to have mild nootropic properties.
- Ginkgo Biloba – This is an herbal extract that may be able to increase blood flow to your brain.
- Korean Ginseng – Another natural supplement that can act as a mood elevator.
- Griffonia Seed – It may be possible for this substance to help your brain process serotonin via the 5-HTP compound.
- Caffeine – Caffeine is a natural stimulant that can keep you alert and focused for periods of time.
- Vitamin B12 – This is a B vitamin that promotes healthy protein metabolism.
- Niacin – This is essentially vitamin B3 and it is said to have positive effects on brain function.
Can Neuro ZT Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
There seem to be a plethora of natural nootropic ingredients in Neuro ZT but it is hard to say if they will be as effective as synthetic compounds for improving your brain’s performance.
Everyone’s reception to nootropic supplements seems to be different so the only way to tell for sure how it will affect you is to give it a try.
What are the Strengths of Neuro ZT?
- This product may be able to supply you with more mental energy.
- It is possible that Neuro ZT can help stimulate your mental focus thanks to the presence of caffeine.
- Neuro ZT may be able to elevate your mood and make your brain better at staving off anxiety.
- There may be some positive lasting mental effects with DHA.
What are the Weaknesses of Neuro ZT?
- There is a very high and possibly unnecessary dosage of ginkgo biloba in this product.
- This product may cause a crash after the initial burst of energy.
- The product cannot be bought on the official manufacturer website.
- You may find that Neuro ZT has an uncomfortably stimulating effect on you.
What is the Return and Exchange Policy?
There are a few online retailers that carry Neuro ZT so the exchange and return policy will probably differ a bit depending on which retailer you are buying from.
How Should You Use Neuro ZT?
The instructions, as read from the package that Neuro ZT comes in, are to take two capsules every day with a small amount of water.
How Much Does it Cost?
While the product is out of stock on many retail sites, one source tells us that a single package of Neuro ZT, containing 60 capsules, costs $25.65.
Neuro ZT Review – Final Thoughts
There is a definite plus side to go along with the areas in which Neuro ZT falls a bit short. The pluses are that it may be able to give you more mental energy, it is made in the UK where manufacturing statutes are strict, and it contains all natural ingredients.
The downside is that there is possibly too much ginkgo biloba in the product, it contains caffeine which may result in a crash, and it is out of stock at many retail sites including the manufacturer site.
While Neuro ZT deserves your consideration, we suggest also considering other nootropic supplements.