The site is in compliance with the digital millennium copyright act or the DMCA. The site has a responsibility to reply and offer responses to any infringement actions or given notices.
It is responsible for ensuring appropriate actions as directed under the digital millennium copyright act. This is inclusive of any other rights associated with the laws that govern intellectual properties.
If your personal or original content appears on this site, links to the site are connected to your website or original material especially through the different search engines and you desire them to be disconnected or removed, then you are required to provide written communication to the site providing essential information as enumerated in the following session.
It is fundamental to note that you will be held responsible or liable to any damages if information presented is a misrepresentation of the said information appearing on the site that is said to infringe on your rights.
This liability is inclusive of attorney’s fees and any other incurred costs. We advise that you seek legal assistance on such a matter before taking action whatsoever.
These are the features and details that should appear on your infringement claim in regards to your copyrighted work:
- The provision of evidence in reference to identifying individual authorized to act in place of the owner or infringed person.
- The provision of sufficient address and contact information inclusive of email address contact.
- Identify and provide a full description of the copyrighted work or information said to be infringed
- An issued statement indicating that you as the complainant is in good faith believing that the manner in which content or information has been used is in a form not authorized by the original owner of the copyrighted work and that the right has been infringed.
- An issued statement that the information on the infringement notices is accurate and complete, and permission for the complainant under the penalty of perjury to act in place of the person or owner whose copyright rights have been infringed.
- The statement must contain the signature of the individual designed or selected to act in place of the owner whose rights have been infringed