What is Cho Yung iCortex?
This nootropic product is specially designed with students and professionals who have to deal with high pressure from work-loads in mind. The product features several herbal extracts often included in ancient medicine for helping boost cognitive performance and mental clarity.
It is manufactured to help handle the inability to focus intensely, improve mental clarity and promote high cognitive performance. iCortex may be an excellent alternative to individuals looking for a product to help boost mental performance without harsh or chemical treatment.
What are the Cho Yung iCortex Claims?
iCortex is manufactured and distributed by, a health and well-being provider, Cho Yung. They are responsible for several health supplements which are designed to help users promote a healthy mind and body. The manufacturer alleges to use only the very best of natural ingredients to help achieve its purported claims.
According to Cho Yung, iCortex is meant to help users enhance their focus, boost memory function and achieve more mental clarity. The manufacturer alleges that this nootropic formula may help users increase the period of concentration, enable them to focus intensely while providing its users with longer-term memory benefits.
Taking the nootropic item regularly for at least six weeks may result in a reduction in mental stress, forgetfulness, inability to concentrate and focus quickly. Above all, it may help users get the right nutrient for a healthy mental mind.
What are the Key Ingredients and How They Work?
This supplement has a proprietary blend containing several earthy and equipotent ingredients including vitamins and minerals, which are designed to work synergistically to help enhance mental performance, memory, and mental clarity. This ingredient included in iCortex are play a crucial role in keeping the brain health and highly functional.
Here are some of the included ingredients:
- Bacopa Monnieri – This is a favorite herb in Indian medicine known as Brahmi, which is believed to help improve memory, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and anxiety. It is responsible for the increase in brain chemicals associated with learning, memory, and thinking.
- L-Theanine – This ingredient is a relaxant. It helps reduce stress and protect the brain cell from damages while improving your sleep quality.
- Anhydrous Caffeine – This is a more concentrated form of caffeine, and it is known to help increase concentration, focus, and attention.
- L-Tyrosine – This substance helps with improving mood and overall feeling of well-being. It may also help with depression and anxiety.
- Ashwagandha Extract – This herbal extract has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-stress and anti-depressant properties. It helps boost the immune system and enhance blood circulation.
- L-Phenylalanine – This is one of the highly bioactive essential amino acid and helps boost the production of dopamine and norepinephrine, which result in increasing working memory, attention, and motivation.
- Gingko Leaf Extract – This herb helps enhance the blood circulation which helps the brain performs better. It might also be able to kill fungi and bacteria that may lead to infection.
- Folic Acid – This ingredient is known for its improvement of mood, initiative, alertness, concentration, and energy.
- Panax Ginseng – This plant has anti-stress and calming properties that may help reduce mental stress and increase mental performance.
Can Cho Yung iCcortex Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
The main idea behind the production of the nootropic, iCortex, is to create a fully-balanced brain booster.
The product’s formula includes herbal extract that can supply the body with necessary nutrients that may help elevate the level of acetylcholine while enhancing other neurological components essential which may help calm, improve focus, boost cognitive performance and mental clarity.
Also, it is purported to have the right ingredient to increase blood circulation in the brain, ensuring the vital organ gets all the required nutrient to promote its overall health.
What are the Strengths of Cho Yung iCortex?
- The nootropic item may help improve mood, alertness, and attention.
- It is designed to enhance concentration and intense focus
- iCotrex may help boost users’ working memory and cognitive performance
- it might be of help in improving the overall brain’s health
What are the Weaknesses of Cho Yung iCortex?
- It includes a more concentrated form of caffeine which some users may find disturbing
- The product’s beneficial ingredients are included in a very low dosage
- It contains several dead weight ingredient
- It may not help with post-traumatic stress disorder.
What are the Return and Exchange policy?
According to the manufacturer’s official page, there is a 30 days return policy for unsatisfied buyer to make a full refund request.
How Should You Use Cho Yung iCortex?
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules of Cho Yung iCortex daily with water.
How Much Does it Cost?
This nootropic product is retailed for £24.99. Also, you may take advantage of other bonuses or discount offered by the manufacturer.
Cho Yung iCortex Review – Final Thoughts
All-in-all, the product from Cho Yung does seem like a product with lots of potent ingredients. The nootropic item is publicized as the perfect brain booster to enhance your cognitive performance up to par.
It claims to help users boost memory, relieve stress, elevate mood, increase concentration and improve cognitive performance.
However, the manufacturer has included too many ingredients, which has left its proprietary formula over-stretched. All servings are too small that there is doubt of any ever providing any significant benefits claimed.
Also, the product includes a more concentrated form of caffeine that may pose disturbing to some users. Therefore, take a look at other nootropic products with a higher dosage and less dead weight for noticeable cognitive functioning.