What is TruNeuro?
Sometimes aging tend to be unkind to the brains. If this has been your issue, PEScience answered your plea by manufacturing TruNeuro supplement. This is a cognitive supplement that is meant to maintain brain health and prevent the decline for those beyond the age of “18 – 34” years. This new cognitive-enhancing supplement is based in anti-aging and neuroprotection, and it can be taken daily for a long time.
However, the supplement does not contain traditional nootropics as it’s only meant to keep our brains healthy and not to make the brain run like a short-distance bullet train.
It contains ingredients that enhance natural functioning, strengthen neurotransmitters, and improves mental performance.
What are the TruNeuro Claims?
The product relies on three trademark ingredients which are considered safe for everyday usage. TruNeuro is claimed to aid cognitive function and boosts moods.
It improves the mitigation of the negative health impact of chronic stress. Furthermore, the ingredients are believed to prevent clogging waste materials in the brain. This enhances clarity, focus, and safe support in the body.
The manufacturer also claim that the product enhances neurons in the brain to support the transmission of signals for improved response system.
What are the Key Ingredients and How They Work?
TruNeuro is powered by three branded, premium ingredients which are formulated to focus on neuronal protection as well as enhancing brain health.
- Phosphatidylserine – PS is a fat-soluble amino acid that’s naturally found in the brain. Supplementing the ingredient enhances cognitive function and improves moods. It’s meant to help the user mitigate the adverse health effect of chronic stress as well as slowing cognitive decline in the seniors. For the prevention of cognitive decline and the improvement of memory and cognition, 300mg/day may be the suitable dosage as the studies indicate that 400mg/day is above human dosing.
- Magtein– It is also known as magnesium I-threonate. The supplement will cover 36% of your required magnesium intake, which is a huge boost. Magnesium I-threonate helps in raising the amount of magnesium in the brain. The level of magnesium in the brain is a critical factor in controlling synapse plasticity and density. However, as we age, the level of magnesium falls. That is why this nootropic might be worth to those 35 years and above. The ingredient is quite pricey and young users might not get much bang for the buck. To compensate for magnesium-loss, PEScience uses Magtein in the manufacture of TruNeuro.
- NeuroFactor (Coffee Fruit Extract) – NeuroFactor is a coffee bean extract. The studies are suggesting that the ingredient may raise brain-derived neurotrophic factor levels by 144%. BDNF or Brain-derived neurotrophic factor plays a role in neuronal repair and neurogenesis. More so, it may prevent and slow neuronal decay. Therefore, the inclusion of NeuroFactor in TruNeuro means better moods, more learning, improved metabolism, and enhanced overall well-being.
Can TruNeuro Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
The inclusion of the three ingredients in the product, especially Magtein seems supplementation may boost cognitive functioning and improve synaptic density in older adults. The component might also restore neuronal inflammation-based memory loss.
It might also benefit those who suffer from neurodegenerative diseases. Phosphatidylserine ingredient enhances mental performance. Therefore, the combination of these ingredients might improve brain performance in seniors.
What are the Strengths of TruNeuro?
- Natural levels of Phosphatidylserine decline as we age. The product is infused with the ingredient to help in carrying the message between brain cells.
- It might improve the level of clarity and focus
- Magtein ingredient might enhance cognitive functioning and improve synaptic density and plasticity
- The user might notice lubrication of the brain which minimizes strain
What are the Weaknesses of TruNeuro?
- The formulation might take long before giving the desired result.
- Phosphatidylserine 400mg/day might be too much for human dosing.
- The product might not suit people who are on restricted magnesium diets.
What is the Return and Exchange policy?
PEScience has a return policy whereby, if the user is dissatisfied with the product, they can notify the company within 30 days of delivery to get a full refund. The company also caters for return shipping cost as long as the product is not opened. After the inspection of the product and its content, PEScience refunds cash within two weeks.
However, opened products are not returned. But you can reach out to the customer care support to see if a partial store credit or exchange is possible. The company does not pay to ship back the opened product.
How Should You Use TruNeuro?
TruNeuro is meant to be a forever supplement. The entire day supply is four capsules, meant to be taken twice a day; two capsules at a time.
How Much does it Cost?
The product retails for $45.56 for 120 capsules. The supplement is meant to last you for 30 days.
TruNeuro Review – Final Thoughts
We all wish to age with grace and class, and PEScience has heard our plea by manufacturing TruNeuro. The product focuses mainly on neuronal protection which it pulls off with three trademarked ingredients.
If you are in the middle-age bracket and have a solid bit of bonus cash, then TruNeuro should be your new copping bottle. The product lack choline because high doses of the ingredient might lead to side effects.
However, TruNeuro may not contain several essential ingredients, and its effects have not yet been established. You might want to seek from a connoisseur to establish this is a product you should use for a lifetime.