What is Pregnenolone?
Vitamonk Pregnenolone is a supplement made for people looking to enhance their brain cognition processes and other functions. The manufacturers are committed to creating cutting-edge supplements with claims that their products optimize health and general body performance.
Table of Contents [Show]
Originally, pregnenolone is an important hormone that can be found naturally in cholesterol in the body. The steroid hormone plays an essential role in the production of other vital hormones such as DHEA, progesterone, and estrogen.
Over the years, the hormone has been made into supplements; it is said to help the functionality of the naturally produced Pregnenolone. The supplement also plays an essential role in enhancing brain performance, in learning and memory.
What are the Pregnenolone’s Claims?
The manufacturers of this product claim that by complementing the natural pregnenolone produced in the body, Vitamonk Pregnenolone increases body mood. It then gives a resultant reduction in the level of anxiety and depression.
This product promises to improve the amount of time the body rests in a deep sleep, which in turn helps with memory.
Another benefit of this supplement as stated by the producers is that it helps to relieve fatigue, stress, and other factors reducing the brain’s output. In addition to its many functions, Vitamonk Pregnenolone may relieve unpleasant menopausal symptoms in women.
What are the Key Ingredients and How They Work?
Vitamonk’s Pregnenolone Microtabs is formulated mainly with the laboratory-made pregnenolone hormone. The supplement, however, contains the following:
- Pregnenolone Ionized – Pregnenolone is the works by stimulating and inhibiting certain neuronal activities in the brain.
Its ability to alter neuronal activities in the brain helps it to modulate two critical nerve receptor systems in the brain: The NMDA receptors, which are responsible for learning, memory, and sharpness, as well as the GABA receptors, which are responsible for sleep and mood activities.
It also allows it to act as a precursor for other hormones in the body, such as testosterone, cortisol, DHEA, and estrogen.
- Vegetable Cellulose – This substance is used as an additive agent in supplements. It enhances the metabolism and absorption of the supplement. It is refined from its raw form called wood pulp to the consumable vegetable cellulose.
- White Rice Flour – This is a popular excipient in formulating several supplements. Rice flour is rich in fiber, and it helps the body to rid itself of metabolic waste.
- Rice Extract – Just like white rice flour, rice extract is used as a filler. As rice contains choline, a nutrient that aids the transportation of cholesterol and triglycerides from the liver to where they’re needed in the body.
Can Pregnenolone Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
As every human gets older, definitely the natural level of Pregnenolone that the body produces will decline, therefore, supplementation of the natural pregnenolone must be provided to support and maintain the brain’s health, especially in memory retention and healthiness.
Pregnenolone has proven over time to improve the level of learning and memory.
Pregnenolone also involves the modification of the NMDA receptors, which is included in the maintenance of the learning and memory functions of the brain.
It also helps to maintain the brain and protect it from aging-related memory loss.
It also aids in the production of myelin, which is a fatty layer that insulates nerves, leading to the formation of new synapses that acts as a neuroprotector, from time to time.
It has also been proved that Pregnenolone helps in activating the dopamine receptor, which invariably improves the brain and sets the body in a better mood.
What are the Strengths of Pregnenolone?
- It helps to slow down the aging of the brain by producing new synapses from time to time.
- It helps in the maintaining of the memory and preventing age-related memory impairment.
- Helps to maintain a healthy brain.
- It improves the overall mood of the body.
What are the Weaknesses of Pregnenolone?
- Pregnenolone has been known to trigger some side effects such as mood swings, headache and anxiety.
- It may also cause sleep issues ranging from mild to severe.
- Due to the body’s physiological reaction to pregnenolone, consumers may suffer hormone-sensitive conditions.
What is the Return and Exchange Policy?
Vitamonk has a 60-day refund policy which asserts that all purchase made from the official website can be returned within 60 days after purchase. The buyer gets a 100% refund as long as the product is returned unused and unopened within the 60 days.
How Should You Use Pregnenolone?
The supplement comes in three kinds of dosages: 10 mg, 25 mg, and 100 mg. Each bottle contains 100 capsules.
It should be taken one capsule per day, during a meal. It is best taken early in the morning. Also, it can be used at night, right before sleep.
How Much Does It Cost?
You can buy Vitamonk Pregnenolone on the official website or from their store. The 100mg capsules bottle sell for $15.99 respectively on vitamonk.com, which is a relatively low price.
Vitamonk also offers free shipping when your order is over $35.
Pregnenolone Review – Final Thoughts
Pregnenolone has helped some consumers to improve their brain and general body function. In addition to its significant impact on mood, the supplement boosts learning and memory.
However, several claims showed that Vitamonk Pregnenolone might not work for everyone. Pregnenolone may increase anxiety for some people. It may also cause sleep issues ranging from mild to severe.
We believe that there are areas on which the manufacturers can improve to serve the purpose it claims to do without adverse side effects.