What is Optineuro Xcel?
Optineuro Xcel is what is known as a nootropic supplement. A nootropic supplement is any kind of supplement that is designed to help with brain function in almost any way.
The website for this product goes further and touts it as a natural food supplement that uses herbal extracts, amino acids, and other ingredients to have an effect on your brain. Of course, as a supplement, this product cannot treat any mental ailments.
The makers of Optineuro Xcel state that it is a carefully formulated supplement that was designed under the guidance of nutritional experts and that it can help improve your memory, boost your focus, and promote overall brain health.
Another main claim that the makers of Optineuro Xcel make are that it can also help improve your memory. Note that this is a supplement that comes in pill form and as such, is to be taken orally.
What are the Optineuro Xcel Claims?
The product, Optineuro Xcel, claims that it will improve your memory, enhance your focus, and provide the user with more mental energy through a blend of natural and nootropic ingredients.
What are the Key Ingredients and How They Work?
We are given a list of ingredients that can be read off of the product’s label of nutritional facts.
They appear to be mostly natural and consist of a mixture of herbs, amino acids, and what the company calls a nootropic drug.
- L-Glutamine – L-Glutamine is one of the amino acids in Optineuro Xcel and it helps produce protein.
- L-Theanine – L-Theanine is also an amino acid that supposedly has positive effects on the memory.
- Taurine – It is believed that taurine can be beneficial for bodily organs as it contains antioxidants.
- Zinc – This mineral is thought to synthesize proteins in the brain.
- Bacopa – Bacopa has long been used in holistic medicine as a natural memory booster.
- Vitamin B3 – This B vitamin may have general beneficial effects on the functions of the brain.
- Iron – Iron is in the center of all our blood cells and helps carry oxygen to our organs.
- Coenzyme Q10 – This is the main ingredient that is purported to accept electrons in order to give a burst of energy to brain cells.
Can Optineuro Xcel Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
At the end of the day, supplements work differently for each person. While the makers of the product claim that it can help improve your memory, give you more mental energy, and sharpen your focus, there is no solid evidence to prove that it works consistently for everyone who uses it. You may just have to try it out for yourself.
What are the Strengths of Optineuro Xcel?
- Optineuro Xcel may be able to improve your level of concentration when working.
- The makers of this product also state that it can help improve your memory.
- This product may be able to energize your brain cells.
- Optineuro Xcel may be able to provide your brain with protective antioxidants.
What are the Weaknesses of Optineuro Xcel?
- The dosage of Bacopa in Optineuro Xcel may be too low to have an effect.
- This product is not made in a vegan manner and may not be suitable for vegans.
- Optineuro Xcel may be too stimulating for you and keep you up at night.
- Studies conducted on coenzyme Q10 are inconclusive as to their effect on the brain.
What is the Return and Exchange policy?
Optineuro Xcel is available mainly through online retailers therefore the exchange and return policy you get from one retailer may differ from that of another retailer.
How Should You Use Optineuro Xcel?
The instructions, as laid out by the company that makes Optineuro Xcel, state that you are to take 3 pills a day preferably with or right after a meal. Do not exceed this dosage.
How Much Does it Cost?
Again, you should keep in mind that different retailers carry this product so prices may vary a bit but the average price for one bottle of Optineuro Xcel is about $64.09.
Optineuro Xcel Review – Final Thoughts
While there are clear advantages to taking this product, we should also consider the areas in which it is lacking. The upside is that it is suitable for vegetarians, it may help improve your memory, and it is made up of natural ingredients.
The downside is that it is not suitable for vegans to ingest, we would like to see more concrete research on the product, and it may stimulate you to the point of having trouble sleeping.
Keep Optineuro Xcel in mind when you are shopping around for nootropic supplements but definitely be sure to check others out too.