What is Nexgen Amphetarol?
Nexgen Amphetarol is one of many nootropic supplements on the market today. So what, if anything sets this one apart from that group.
Well one thing that makes it an interesting prospect as a nootropic supplement is the fact that is is touted as something like an herbal treatment for ADHD.
So not only does Nexgen Amphetarol claim to be a nootropic substance, it also claims to help you focus more intently and with less distraction.
It is also important to note that Nexgen Amphetarol is a proprietary nootropic blend which means it was formulated and designed specifically for the manufacturer’s intentions.
Not only does the product state that it can help you focus, but that it can give you the energy to focus in the first place. Furthermore, we are told that Nexgen Amphetarol is a safe alternative to harsher nootropic drugs on the market.
What are Nexgen Amphetarol’s Claims?
Any claims that have been put forward in regards to Nexgen Amphetarol have been done by a company called Nexgen Biolabs.
Nexgen Biolabs produces and sells Nexgen Amphetarol and is based in Tampa, Florida. The company claims to make high quality and well-researched supplements that are backed by scientific research.
What are the Key Ingredients and How They Work?
Nexgen Amphetarol is billed as a natural alternative to a certain popular drug that treats ADD and ADHD so, if we are to take this claim as truth, then we can assume that Nexgen Amphetarol includes natural ingredients. Let’s see what is in this product.
- L-Theanine – This is an amino acid that helps to produce proteins in the brain.
- Cytidine 5-diphosphocholine – This ingredient acts as an intermediary in the synthesis of choline. It may be able to prevent memory loss and increase the functions of neurotransmitters responsible for dopamine release.
- 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine – 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine is essentially the clinical name for caffeine, a natural stimulant.
- N,N-Dimethyl-4-Hydroxyphenylethylamine – Also known as Hordenine, this is a supplement that increases metabolism and acts as a stimulant.
- Dimethylaminoethanol – This ingredient is essential in the production of choline which acts upon neurotransmitters in the brain to process serotonin and produce dopamine, making it a kind of mood enhancer.
Can Nexgen Amphetarol Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
It would seem that the main way that Nexgen Amphetarol may possibly be able to benefit your cognitive functions is through stimulation.
Stimulants are often used to treat ADD and ADHD but come as synthetic chemicals. Will it be as effective for you? Really the only way to determine that is for you to give the product a try.
What are the Strengths of Nexgen Amphetarol?
- This product may be a natural alternative for a certain synthetic ADD and ADHD drug.
- Nexgen Amphetarol provides stimulants to the brain.
- This product may also act as a mood enhancer due to its effects on certain neurotransmitters.
- It may also be possible that Nexgen Amphetarol can provide more energy for your brain.
What are the Weaknesses of Nexgen Amphetarol?
- Some users of Nexgen Amphetarol have stated that it makes their mind race too much.
- Nexgen Amphetarol may not be as effective as prescription strength treatments for attention deficit.
- Some of the ingredients in Nexgen Amphetarol do not mix well together and limit each other’s effectiveness.
- Using Nexgen Amphetarol may result in digestive issues.
What is the Return and Exchange Policy?
This product does actually come with a money-back guarantee. It states that you can get a refund for your purchase of Nexgen Amphetarol within 30 days.
How Should You Use Nexgen Amphetarol?
The instructions, per the label, for taking Nexgen Amphetarol state that you should take only one pill a day. It also says that you should not take more than 2 pills a day.
How Much does it Cost?
The price for Nexgen Amphetarol does seem to vary a bit from site to site as on one of the retailor site we found the product for $44.99.
Nexgen Amphetarol Review – Final Thoughts
There are some ups and downs that should be considered when reviewing Nexgen Amphetarol. The ups are that it may be able to provide more energy for your brain and it might able help you focus more without distraction. It may also be able to act as a mood elevator.
The downs include things like reports from users saying that Nexgen Amphetarol made them unable to slow down their minds, possibly not being as effective as prescription drugs for treating ADD, and ingredients that may work against each other.
Consider all of this if you are thinking of buying Nexgen Amphetarol and also consider the nootropic supplements like it.