KogniZen is an addition to the growing list of mental health supplements that promise to improve memory and mental health. While some of the products work, some provide little to no benefits, and some even cause side effects.
Let’s get to know more about this one:
What is KogniZen?
KogniZen is a mental supplement available in the form of capsules. It promises to work very quickly and the effects are said to last for about six hours. It is said to enhance mood, improve memory, and make the body feels less tired, which can allow you to complete your work even when you are low on energy. The aim of the product is to increase energy levels and allow the user to perform at the maximum capacity.
According to the company, it contains a mix of natural ingredients including caffeine and several Asian herbs that work together to alert the brain and improve mood, focus, and memory.
What are the KogniZen’s Claims?
According to the manufacturers, MX Nutraceuticals, the supplement can help you stay alert even if you haven’t had proper sleep. This can be a good thing for people who have to burn the midnight oil. However, KogniZen is not a substitute for sleep and should not be used beyond the suggested dose.
The company is concentrating on creating memory supplements by using natural ingredients.
According to the company, it has no side effects as the ingredients present in the product can cancel each other’s shortcomings.
Manufacturers claim that the product can improve memory retention and increase attention span by improving the ability to neglect distractions. The results can last for six hours or more, which is why a single dose, which consists of three capsules, is enough for a day.
The website can help you understand more about what KogniZen does and what was the aim of producing this product despite the market already being oversaturated.
The Key Ingredients and How They Work
Some of the main ingredients include:
- Caffeine: It’s known to improve alertness and make us more aware of our surroundings by keeping the brain awake. Plus, caffeine can also improve productivity and reduce the risk of liver diseases and different types of cancers. However, it can often be too strong and cause a jolt.
- L-Theanine: It’s a naturally found ingredient that does not only reduce the side effects of caffeine, but also help the mind feel relaxed and calm.
- Korean “Red” Ginseng: This herb has the ability to reduce stress and fatigue. Also known as Panax Ginseng, it benefits not just the mind but the body as well.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb can improve memory and cognitive abilities. It improves blood flow, which helps keep the mind alert. Research has also shown that it becomes more potent when combined with Korean Ginseng.
- Ashwagandha: This herb has been used for centuries and is said to have several benefits. It is effective in decreasing cortisol, which is one of the main causes of stress. Plus, it can also help decrease depression, according to some studies.
- Rhodiola Rosea: This herb is credited for energizing the body and reducing fatigue. Its works better when combined with other ingredients present in KogniZen.
- B Vitamins: Our body requires different vitamins, including B vitamin, some of which can be very rarely found in supplements due to them being expensive, according to the manufacturer.
However, KogniZen is said to contain a variety of B vitamin, including active Pyridoxyl-5-Phosphate & methylcobalamin. It is said to reduce fatigue and keep the body energized while also working on the nervous system.
Can KogniZen Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
According to the manufacturer, it can and most reviews seem to be quite positive as well, but there’s no concrete evidence on the potency of the product.
The ingredients it contains are usually harmless and can help keep the brain alert for a longer period of time and also reduce fatigue, but it can’t be concluded if it does indeed improve the performance of the brain, especially in the long-run.
What are the Strengths of KogniZen?
- The product contains mostly natural ingredients.
- It comes with a satisfaction guarantee free shipping.
- Works within one hour of consumption.
- The effects last for about six hours.
What are the Weaknesses of KogniZen?
- There’s no research to verify the claims of the manufacturers.
- The body may grow a tolerance to it, which is why it is recommended to consume KogniZen only five days a week.
- Overdosage or wrong timing can also lead to disturbed sleep and nausea.
Is KogniZen Safe?
It has no side effects except for a little headache or too much of energy, which can disturb sleep. However, make sure to consult with your doctor first if you are on medication.
How Should You Use KogniZen?
You should consume three capsules together ideally during the day (after a meal) so that it doesn’t affect your sleeping schedule since the effects can last for more than six hours.
How Much Does it Cost?
You can try it for £39.99 ($51.49) a bottle. It’s good for one month.
Moreover, if you’re satisfied with the purchase then you can also opt for a monthly subscription at reduced rates. It’s easy to cancel the subscription, but it comes with a ‘no refund policy’.
First Month: £19.99 ($25.87)
Following Months: £29.99 ($28.81)
Note: The prices are in pounds and may differ based on the exchange rate.
KogniZen- Final Thoughts
KogniZen is a good addition to the list of mental supplements. It seems to have no side effects but we cannot be sure if it actually works on the brain. You may feel alert for a few hours, but the benefits are not long-term. Plus, your body may also begin to grow a tolerance towards it or get too used to the supplement, which can be bad for your health, especially in the long-run.
Give it a try to see how it works for you, as different people may get different benefits from the same product. Otherwise, look for supplements that offer more permanent benefits.