What is gBoost?
Nootropic supplements are those that aim to boost your cognitive function, including abilities like memory, motivation, creativity, and other. One of these nootropics is gBoost by Synapse. This supplement doesn’t require a prescription and you can easily order the capsules online.
Consuming them regularly may help you to enhance verbal fluency, increase mental energy and improve motivation for completion of complex tasks. The product promotes relaxation and may put you in a better mood, as well as positively affect your memory.
The company behind the product is Synapse. The product is made in the USA by the PureNSM facility, which makes all sorts of tablets, capsules, liquids, and powders for companies throughout the country.
What are the Product Claims?
According to the manufacturer, you can split gBoost benefits into five different categories. The first one is that it enhances verbal fluency.
In other words, it can help in articulating yourself better even when you are trying to form complex sentences. The next on the list of things that you may experience is improved focus and staying concentrated on the task at hand for longer.
You may also feel extra motivation to complete your assignments and move toward your goals. This is possible, all thanks to the increased physical and mental energy that gBoost may secure.
The product may not only motivate you but also put you in a better mood. It promotes relaxation and helps you to avoid anxiety. Finally, the supplement may also optimize your memory and boost that function of your brain.
The Key Ingredients and How They Work?
We analyzed each ingredient of gBoost carefully and here are our observations:
- Uridine Monophosphate – It stimulates the production of dopamine that can boost your mood, motivation, and energy. It can also improve your focus and attention span
- CDP Choline – It boosts the production of acetylcholine and its efficiency, which may improve memory and help to remember easier. The compound may also achieve your alertness
- Phosphatidyl Serine – It promotes relaxation and can reduce stress. Used in treatments of ADD and ADHD
- DMAE – Dimethylethanolamine is a compound that you can naturally find in the brain. It may improve concentration and protect brain cells from deteriorating, while it may also have certain memory-boosting properties
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract – Traditionally used in Ayurveda medicine, this plant boosts your memory and learning capabilities. It may also act as a stress reliever and boost your mood
- Gingko Biloba – It may assist you in remembering things easily, as well as boost memory and mood. It can also improve blood circulation to the brain
- Lion’s Mane – This mushroom is known for its nootropic properties. It may boost your memory and promote nerve growth factor, which can with the process of learning
Can gBoost Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
The way gBoost works is by bringing in balance and enhancing various brain pathways and functions. The product utilizes ingredients to optimize different brain functions, such as memory, mood, and processing speed.
The product may not only help with short-term memory, but it might also enable easier recalling of events stored in your long-term memory.
The fact that it might make you feel less stressed can also promote your brain function, while its stimulatory properties can keep you focused for hours.
While you may or may not notice some of these effects, the manufacturer claims that, in the long-term, your brain may be working faster and sharper after using gBoost for a while.
What are the Strengths of gBoost?
- Could help you in articulating yourself better and forming complex sentences
- May assist in boosting your memory
- Might help you remained focused and energized for hours
- Can play a role in reducing stress and boosting your mood
What are the Weaknesses of gBoost?
- You should be careful when combining it with caffeine to avoid getting overly-stimulated
- Takes a while to notice some of the benefits
- Not suitable for taking late in the afternoon as it may keep you up
- Requires you to make breaks in taking the supplement
Is gBoost Safe?
As long as you take it in accordance with the instructions, gBoost is safe to use. Keep in mind that the product contains gelatin, which makes it unsuitable for vegans.
How Should You Use gBoost?
The manual recommends taking two capsules in the morning before you eat or drink anything. Due to its stimulating properties, you should avoid taking it late in the afternoon.
If you drink tea or coffee in the morning, you might consider reducing the dosage or stopping completely to avoid getting overly stimulated. It may take some trial and error to figure out the ideal dosage for you.
The important thing to note is that you shouldn’t take gBoost for more than two months without taking a break. After two months, make sure to make a 3-week pause before starting again.
Another way of using gBoost is sticking to the following system for three months – take the supplement for five days and then take a break for two days. After you finish, make a pause for an entire month before starting again.
How Much Does It Cost?
It will cost you $35 to purchase an entire bottle of gBoost with 60 capsules. This should last you for 30 days. If you order three bottles, you are entitled to free shipping.
gBoost Review – Final Thoughts
gBoost is a nootropic supplement with strong stimulatory properties. This might make you feel more energized and motivated within an hour of taking the supplement. However, it might take a month or more for other benefits, such as enhanced learning and memory, to become noticeable, if that happens at all.
You should also be careful when starting with the supplement if you are a coffee or tea drinker. Otherwise, you might risk getting overstimulated and you wouldn’t want that to happen.
Ultimately, there is no doubt that gBoost may help in improving your focus and energy levels, but you need to follow the dosage instructions strictly and make the breaks in taking the supplement when instructed.
You might want to explore other options before making a definite decision. Making sure that you analyzed all available alternatives is the only way to determine that you picked the right supplement for your current needs.