What is Cognito Optimise?
Touted as a way to give your brain a boost and enhance the way it operates, Cognito Optimise emerges onto the market as a nootropic supplement. This is a product meant to solidify the processes that your brain undertakes on a daily basis.
It is also said to target the functions that are most crucial including information processing and memory recall. This particular product relies on a proprietary blend of nootropic ingredients.
There are a lot of nootropic supplements on the market so what could set this one apart? For one, Cognito Optimise is also billed as a daytime supplement and the manufacturer puts an emphasis on the daily wear and tear that your brain endures and the importance of keeping these faculties running at an optimum level.
With that all being said, it would appear that Cognito Optimise is a supplement intended to make your brain perform at its apex.
What are Cognito Optimise’s Claims?
The company that makes the claims regarding Cognito Optimise is called Cognito Smartblends Holdings Ltd. They are a company that makes a variety of supplements aimed at cognitive functions and they claim that Cognito Optimise will help your brain perform at an optimal level on a daily basis.
What are the Key Ingredients and How They Work?
The ingredients of Cognito Optimise are broken up into four categories of proprietary blends. Some of the blends are dedicated to producing nitric oxide in the body while others are aimed at a mental focus. Here is a list of some of the ingredients:
- Beetroot Extract – This is an ingredient that has an effect on blood by acting as a vasodilator.
- L-Arginine – This ingredient is used to produce nitric oxide in the body which helps improve blood flow to your organs.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Ginkgo biloba has been known to promote blood flow directly to the brain and not diverting it to other parts of the body.
- L-Choline Bitartrate – A choline analogue that facilitates neurotransmitter function by making acetylcholine more available in the brain.
- Acetyl-L Carnitine – A form of the amino acid carnitine, this substance is said to slow the effects of oxidation and aging in the brain.
- L-Tyrosine – Another amino acid that has an effect on dopamine production, thus making it a mood enhancer.
- Theanine – This substance works to negate the ill-effects of caffeine.
- Guarana – This is a natural source of caffeine and may provide mental energy and focus.
Can Cognito Optimise Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
There are some pretty high dosages of certain ingredients in this supplement which may yield some interesting results. However, these dosages may be too high and serve to defeat their purpose.
When all is said and done however, your body may have more of a tolerance to these ingredients so it may be best to simply try the product for yourself.
What are the Strengths of Cognito Optimise?
- One strength of this product is that it may help you focus more sharply.
- Cognito Optimise may increase the amount of blood that flows to your brain.
- It may be possible for Cognito Optimise to improve your memory.
- This product does not seem to contain any harsh chemical compounds.
What are the Weaknesses of Cognito Optimise?
- We are not told how much of some of the ingredients are contained in the proprietary blends.
- Some of the substance dosages may be too high (gingko biloba) while others may be too low (acetyl L-carnitine).
- It is possible that Guarana may cause you to feel jittery.
- This product may have significant effects on blood flow which may be dangerous for some users.
What is the Exchange and Return Policy?
The official Cognito Smartblends Holdings Ltd website states that you can return any unused product but you have to contact them within 7 days of receiving the product.
How Should you Use Cognito Optimise?
The website for Cognito Optimise state that you should take two capsules of the product in the morning and half an hour before your meal.
How Much Does it Cost?
The manufacturer website has the price for Cognito Optimise listed at $31.99. You can also purchase the product at retail sites where the price may vary a little.
Cognito Optimise Review – Final Thoughts
Cognito optimise may be just the thing you need to feel like you are on top of your mental game, after all, that is what it was designed for. For instance, the benefits of Cognito Optimise are that they may be able to enhance your memory and how quickly you can pull information from your mind. Some of the ingredients have also been studied in depth.
On the other hand, we may be seeing ingredient dosages that are too high in some cases and ones that are too low in others.
Cognito Optimise also contains guarana which may leave you feeling jittery and it is possible that Cognito Optimise will only work after having used it for an extended period of time. If you are serious about Cognito Optimise, we recommend taking a look at products that are similar to it.