What is Brain NRG?
There are a lot of nootropic supplements out there that are supposed to do a variety of things for your brain. While Brain NRG is no different, in the sense that it is a nootropic supplement aimed at improving the function of your brain, it sort of sets itself apart because its main purpose is simply to give your brain a charge of energy.
The supplement is intended to infuse your cells with energy via natural ingredients. This is not a prescription strength treatment for mental fatigue or ADHD.
This product is readily available over the counter and is a natural supplement, meaning that it intends to only improve the already existing functions of your brain, not cure it of any illnesses.
We are told that Brain NRG is the culmination of scientific research and development and employs a special formula consisting of vitamins and a single coenzyme.
What are the Brain NRG Claims?
The claims of the product come from the manufacturer. The manufacturer of Brain NRG is called Nordic Clinical and they create a wide range of supplements that are based on ancient nordic practices.
The product claims that it can deliver better athletic performance, overall brain health, an elevated mood, and a higher level of alertness. The company states that it can be used to help you work in a more optimal fashion through improved brain function.
What are the Key Ingredients and How They Work?
First off, it should be noted that Brain NRG employs natural ingredients which may or may not be as effective as synthetic ones.
Secondly, the ingredients are broken into 2 groups. The first group consists of vitamins and the second one is made up of a single coenzyme.
- Folic Acid – This is an ingredient often used in brain supplements for its purported ability to improve memory retention.
- Vitamin B12 – B12 helps keep metabolic rates normal and may act as a mood elevator.
- Biotin – This is another vitamin that is said to have a direct link to protein metabolism.
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A is believed to be beneficial to the brain as it protects it from the damages of oxidation.
- NADH – NADH is the single coenzyme in Brain NRG and it is what provides the brain cells with energy by allegedly fusing the cells with electrons.
- Vitamin B6 – This B vitamin may help the brain by producing both red, oxygen-rich blood cells, and protein.
Can Brain NRG Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
At this point, it is important to note that most of the ingredients in Brain NRG are vitamins. The single ingredient that is not a vitamin is NADH which may or may not provide the brain cells with energy.
Having more mental energy is the crux of Brain NRG but you may have to try it for yourself to see if it really works.
What are the Strengths of Brain NRG?
- By infusing the brain with more energy, this product may give you more physical energy as well.
- This product might be good for studying or working as it claims to improve concentration.
- Brain NRG may have the ability to help you fight stress and depressive thoughts.
- Brain NRG may be able to protect your brain from oxidative wear.
What are the Weaknesses of Brain NRG?
- The claims of the product have not been studied enough.
- Brain NRG may only be as effective as your typical multi-vitamin.
- Some reviews state that the product did not improve their concentration.
- You may experience an uncomfortable stimulus when you are trying to sleep.
- This product may not be an effective treatment for ADD/ADHD
What is the Return and Exchange Policy?
The manufacturer of the product, Nordic Clinical, offers a money back guarantee for Brain NRG. You can get your money back within 90 days of the initial purchase.
How Should You Use Brain NRG?
According to the official Nordic Clinical website, you are allowed to take one to two capsules of Brain NRG a day with water and preferably on an empty stomach.
How Much Does it Cost?
You can buy a one month supply of Brain NRG for $39.95, a four month supply for $119.85 or you can buy a seven month supply for $199.75 from the manufacturer site.
Brain NRG Review – Final Thoughts
Let’s review some of what Brain NRG can do for you and how it may fall short. Brain NRG may be able to give you more physical energy, it is available directly from the manufacturer, and it may increase your alertness.
On the other hand, it seems that the product has had little to no effect on some users and it relies possibly too heavily on the use of common B vitamins. There is also the possibility that it will make it difficult to sleep, we suggest that you research other nootropic supplements on the market.